Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pretending

I'm very tired of people pretending to be my friend, of people pretending to be nice to me, of people just PRETENDING. If the world was less afraid of being honest with itself it would be a much nicer place.

I mean, why do you need to pretend. Everybody is so scared of getting lied to, of getting played out, of losing out. TMD what is this, is it a Singaporean mentality? You cannot win unless you dare to lose.

SO DON'T COME PRETEND TO ME ALREADY. I am very willing to lose everything if it means I can live my life without pretending. Maybe you'll be happier too if you tried that.

Btw happy chinese new year to everyone who celebrates it... I actually like meeting some of my relatives :D The rest I don't even pretend I like them. They can fuck off. Especially my dog faggot cousin who wants to borrow my mum's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment