Thursday, March 10, 2011

MVC3 Singapore: First Look Coverage By Team Xialan



4 weeks into the launch of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (MVC3), and the hype is simmering and ready to resurrect like a Dark Phoenix.

with the help of all the most prominent players in the various Fighting Game Scene, players from Melty Blood, Arcana Hearts, BlazBlue, the old guards from Guilty Gear, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 as well as the enigmatic world warriors from the SF4 community, we're bringing it back with Marvel Vs Capcom 3!

and what better way to kick start this movement with a roaring rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen as the driving theme for the MVC3 Singapore scene, re-written/re-edited by Maltura Tyson, founder of the GFC (Gackt Fan Club) and Team Xialan's very own, Ore no Jonda-sama.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Rework For MVC3 Singapore)

-Intro-
Is this the real life?
Is this just MVC?
Train until Pang Sai
In front of my LCD
Open your eyes, fly up to the skies, spam beam
I'm just a poor dog, I have no PS3,
Because my assist come, assist go, blocking high, blocking low

Anyway the scene blows doesn't really matter to mee.... Play MvC!!!


-Verse-
Yama... just killed a Sent
Put a pipe into his head
Pull that combo now he's dead
Yama... Dante has a gun!
But now you gotta throw in Deadpool
Yamaaaaaa... ooooOOOooo (why you so "pro"?)
I didn't mean to call assist
Sometimes wished I never did called in Thor
Hello please, learn from Spore
It's a pity he's not in Singapore...


It's too late, Haggar Pipe has come
Hailstorm chisels down my life and
Viper's screaming all the time
Goodbye everybody
I'm gonna blow
Level 3 you all behind with Dormammu!
Yama, ooo ooooOOOooo(why so xialan?)
I don't want to fight
I sometimes wish I'd never did called in Tron…


*Dante Guitar Solo*


-Theatrical Part-
I see a giant silhouette of a Sent
What a douche, What a douche
Why the hell are you so tyco?
OPEN MOUTH GOT LIGHTNING
VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME! :O
(Oh no)
GELLON LAI LO, GELLON LAI LO
GELLON LAI LO, GELLON LAI LO
GELLON LAI LO KI CHIA LO - Magneto-o-o


I'm just a poor dog no money buy PS3
He's just a poor dog, play game always salty
Spending his life playing MvC3
Assist come, assist go, will you tag me, no?
Similan! No, we will not tag you, no!
(Tag him, no!) Similan! We will not tag you, no
(Tag him no!) Similan! We will not tag you, no
(Tag me, no!) Will not tag you, no
(Tag me, no!) Will not tag you, no (Tag me, no) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no,†
(Oh Yama BLP la, Yama BLP la) Yama BLP , tag me, no?
VXTHEDOG, kenna Haggar Piped and level threeeee, level threeeeee, LEVEL THREEEEEEE~!!!



-Rock Outro-
So you think you can pipe me and spit in my eyeeeeee
So you think you can pipe me and leave me to dieeeeeee
Ohhhhhhhhhh Mikey
Can't do this to me Mikey
Just gotta get out
Just gotta get that pipe outta here


Piping really matters...
Everyone can see
Piping plus Drone assists for.... OCVeeeeee...


(in soft whisper) Anyway the scene blows...

*Dante's Guitar Outro*

No comments:

Post a Comment