Monday, August 15, 2011

Vise Vords from the Vice Capt. - Third Strike


In my pursue for the perfect ponytail, I had an epiphany.

It was just another regular Da-gaming day, standing outside the famed MOS Burger, lighting a cigarette and watching the people go by, or skirts flying high, I chanced upon a random stranger... A female of course, of an age much like a Teenage poly girl. Dressed in probably the latest arrivals from the trendiest Blogshops, she attempted to cross the road, like a chicken.

What captivated me more than that was her distinct ponytail... Very nice... And then, it suddenly hit me. I came to the notion that the most perfect and most beautiful ponytails are usually that which mirrors a horse's tail. And what would be even better than a horse's tail, would be that of a pony's tail, right?

Damn, I'm so smart. Sometimes I think, I make thinking too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment