Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vise Vords from the Vice Capt. - Seventh Heaven

My Mother makes the best Chicken Wings. She pan fries them after seasoning them with some Soy Sauce and Pepper and I don't know what else. They were the best. But that was when I was a kid. She don't cook that often anymore but when she does, and if she makes Chicken Wings now, they taste ballistically different.

"Mum, the Chicken Wings don't taste the same anymore. You used to do them with like Soy Sauce and that's it. It was already very nice, no seasoning..."

"Is it?"

Then every time my Mum cooks again, she would ask me,

"How? Does it taste the same now?"

"Still not, Mum..."

And then she would try again, the next time she cooks.

The Chicken Wings have not returned to their early 90's goodness, but isn't it just heartwarming that my Mum tries so hard to please my taste buds? Love her.

-

In other cooking related news, Young and Sassy Samantha Lee is a terrific cook. I once tweeted that we would all become fat and lazy if we hung out at her place regularly.

-

At the Gamespot Asia UMVC3 Game Launch, picture courtesy of Gamespot Asia.

On a closing note, because we never want to sell you something that we wouldn't use or wear, all TXL T-Shirts are made with authentic American Apparel basics so they never stretch, never lose, and will always keep you cool and funky, literally, shoutouts to 100% Cotton straight from the United States of America.

To date, all TXL merchandise, the T-Shirts and Badges, we've used and endorsed and will continue to use and endorse. Look out for more designs coming in 2012, I will try to break my KPI of "1 new T-Shirt per year" then.

No comments:

Post a Comment