Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vise Vords from the Vice Capt. - Fifteen Minutes of Fame


When I was young, I dreamt about working in a game center, or a shop, where I could be surrounded by games all the time and playing them from morning to night. I think about how wonderful it would be to work for any one of my favourite game companies like Nintendo, Capcom or even SNK... Watching my favourite games like Rockman, Street Fighter and King of Fighters develop from scratch to end, being amongst the first, to try them out. Yes it would have been nice. Until one day, I turned 25, and was actually given the opportunity to take a step into this possibility of a career in the game industry, even working for one of the biggest publishers, never mind that I went in that to keep the cleaning lady company, nonetheless, awaken to the filth and monotony of things, that at the end of the day, it is still a job, a job surrounded by shrewd, spineless and pretentious human beings. my dreams were crushed. Kids really should not be allowed to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment