Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vice Vords from the Vice Capt. - Sixteen Candles


When I first started working out, I was inspired by Katy Perry and the then Adidas campaign, the one where "Katy Is All In." I decked myself out in ONLY Adidas gear, because I'm brand conscious, call on a few good friends to guide me through the gym and teach me new exercises and I took it from there.

Looking back at my older pictures, I looked ghastly, like malnourished and on the verge of an icy death, pale and skinny. I don't claim to be Brock Lesnar now, but at least I don't look like I could be blown away by strong winds at any minute.

Working out is working out, it has paid off.

I know it took me a really long time, but 21 years later, I can finally do Pull-Ups. You do not know the amount of satisfaction one derives from a single, complete, Pull-Up, coming from the background of a Zero Fighter. It's quite possibly the third best feeling in the world, after ear-digging and orgasm during intercourse.

So I do not believe all these issues with fitness, too skinny, too heavy, too weak, is up to nature. It's a choice, you just have to make it, some are tougher than others, but you make the decision, stay focus, give yourself a routine, stick with it, discipline yourself, push yourself challenge yourself better yourself. Adidas is a great brand, for they speak the truth at all times, nothing is impossible. Impossible is nothing.

Better yourself.
Get the clothes that best suit your look, that best represents who you are. Get them fitted, ask a Seamstress.
Stay active. Work out, keep fit. an hour a day, 3 times a week. Work right, supplement your diet with shakes, ask a friend.
Put yourself out that, stay positive. All of the world's a stage, and it's people, your audience. Enthrall them.

With ♥,
Vice Capt.

No comments:

Post a Comment