Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Vice Capt.'s Top 10 SCANDAL Songs

Back with another Top 10 list.


As you already know, SCANDAL is one of The Vice Capt.'s favourite bands and are also key perpetrators in extorting funds out of his already very slim bank account (Often leading one to proclaim loudly in madness, "JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY LA.") as I've previously wrote about in my tribute to the group.

So without further ado, here's my number 1 top 10 best hitz favourite (current) songs of SCANDAL! (I would tell you that I love all their songs and don't really have a number 1 and that it isn't in any order of favourism but obviously, the first few songs that come to mind are the ones that are most memorable.)

(Honestly, I love every single song... Making a Top Ten is really hard.)

1. 放課後1H (TEMPTATION BOX - Album)
2. Shining Sun (涙のリグレット - Single)
3. one piece (BABY ACTION - Album)
4. Pride (BABY ACTION - Album)
5. BURN (BABY ACTION - Album)
6. GLAMOROUS YOU (BABY ACTION - Album)
7. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH (TEMPTATION BOX - Album)
8. 少女S (BEST★SCANDAL - Album)
9. 会いたい (TEMPTATION BOX - Album)
10. SCANDAL BABY (BEST★SCANDAL - Album)

WRITER'S NOTE:

BABY ACTION to me, was the best album of 2011... Minding you I listen to a lot, and I mean a lot, of music.

If you absolutely have to listen to something, here's one to turn you on.


Please support SCANDAL and other artists and bands you love. Buy their CDs, merchandise, go for their gigs, keep music real, keep music alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment