YUI is one of the earliest J-Pop artists I started enjoying after watching タイヨウのうた (Midnight Sun) in the cinemas. She was the lead actress and also provided songs, "Skyline", "It's Happy Line" and "Good-bye Days" to the film.
I fell in love with her ability as a Songwriter and the honesty in her music. YUI made me feel really blessed to be able to play the guitar and not take that skill for granted.
Though the years have passed and I started listening to more and more kinds of music, YUI still remains a musician I respect and her songs are still very much cherished.
1. YOU (HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE - Album)
2. Summer Song (HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN - Album)
3. Gloria (HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN - Album)
4. Shake My Heart (HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN - Album)
5. Tomorrow's way (FROM ME TO YOU - Album)
6. CHE.R.RY (CAN'T BUY MY LOVE - Album)
7. Good-bye Days (CAN'T BUY MY LOVE- Album)
8. HELP (Tokyo - Single)
9. Skyline (Good-bye Days - Single)
10. HELLO (HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE - Album)
If you absolutely have to listen to something, here's one to turn you on.
Please support YUI and other artists and bands you love. Buy their CDs, merchandise, go for their gigs, keep music real, keep music alive.