Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vise Vords from the Vice Capt. - Nineteen Propositions

The country is founded on the principles of "If I did not see, I do not do." "Grace" is a word like a piece of paper you use to wipe your backside after you shit. The old are oblivious to life and abuse their rights, that weren't God-given, and expect respect to be given via mutual understanding of the social definition of "seniority". The young are oblivious to life and behave stupider than they can possibly be taught via the schools they are attending. When I give way, it is expected of me, when I do not, I am labeled "rude". We are saving the world from people who constantly want to die in it. We are in love with people who hate illogically. Your friends are out to harm you all the time. Everyone is terribly misled, everything is terribly misinterpreted.

No comments:

Post a Comment